WASHINGTON — Federal appeals court and longtime and current Doyle Inn member Judge Neil Gorsuch appeared before Congress for his Supreme Court confirmation hearings. The Wednesday March 22′ proceedings marked what is likely the last day of testimony for Gorsuch before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Final 2016/2017 Informal Training! Legal Writing: Process and Product
- Doyle Inn Member Neil Gorsuch Is Sworn In as Supreme Court Justice
- Doyle Inn Member Neil Gorsuch Appears for Confirmation Hearings on Capitol Hill
- Doyle Inn Master Jack Robinson Wins Unanimous Victory in Important Special Education Case in the United States Supreme Court.
- MARCH 22nd CIVIL LITIGATION SKILLS TRAINING – “So You Are Going to Be Witness –Now What?”
Most Used Tags
ACA Bramer Craig May Decaro deflategate Elizabeth Howard Federalism Frick gay marriage gorsuch gorusch Holland and Hart jack mills Jack Robinson John suthers John Tatlock John Watson Juries Jury legalonramp Lippe May meeting monthly meeting Muhaisen Nancy Rogers News Obamacare paullippe Rogers sports law suthers Tatlock trainings Wadi Muhaisen Watson Wheeler Wheeler Trigg