Congratulations to Inn member and Master Jack Robinson for a very important decision at the United States Supreme Court. In the 8-0 decision authored by Chief Justice Roberts, the Court held that school districts must give students with disabilities the chance to make meaningful, “appropriately ambitious. ” The decision in Endrew F. v. Douglas County School District could have far-reaching implications for the 6.5 million students with disabilities in the United States.
- Doyle Inn Member Neil Gorsuch Is Sworn In as Supreme Court Justice
- Doyle Inn Member Neil Gorsuch Appears for Confirmation Hearings on Capitol Hill
- Doyle Inn Master Jack Robinson Wins Unanimous Victory in Important Special Education Case in the United States Supreme Court.
- MARCH 22nd CIVIL LITIGATION SKILLS TRAINING – “So You Are Going to Be Witness –Now What?”
- Inn Members and Guests Enjoy an Evening of Sports Law
Most Used Tags
ACA Bramer Craig May Decaro deflategate Elizabeth Howard Federalism Frick gay marriage gorsuch gorusch Holland and Hart jack mills Jack Robinson John suthers John Tatlock John Watson Juries Jury legalonramp Lippe May meeting monthly meeting Muhaisen Nancy Rogers News Obamacare paullippe Rogers sports law suthers Tatlock trainings Wadi Muhaisen Watson Wheeler Wheeler Trigg